McGraw-Hill (9-2002) | PDF | 551 pages | 0072224177 | 9.6Mb
Advanced C# Programming /by Paul Kimmel (Conductor). This advanced resource is ideal for experienced programmers seeking practical solutions to real problems. Discover valuable coding techniques and best practices while learning to master Microsoft s newest cross-platform programming language.
This definitive guide will show you how to expertly apply and integrate C# into your business applications. Create user controls, special effects text, dynamic user interfaces, custom attributes--plus, you ll also find reliable security and authentication methods. Build solutions for the Microsoft .NET platform quickly and easily with C#--an efficient, object-oriented language. Advanced C# Programming thoroughly explains real-world solutions you can apply to a wide range of business applications or to programming problems. This book also reviews working code available on Microsoft s portal. Maximize the vast capabilities of C# in three key areas--Windows applications, tools and component building, and Web programming--using the advanced development strategies presented in this professional resource.
* Get an overview of core language foundations you will need to create applications
* Explore Windows Forms programming, multithreading, GDI+, and more in .NET
* Incorporate roles-based and code access security
* Use attributes, exception handlers, event logging, and other proven programming methods with ease
* Extend the Visual Studio .NET IDE using the new extensibility model
* Implement Web methods, Web services, and asynchronous Web services
* Learn about ADO.NET, Reflection, and emitting IL by exploring the assembly viewer applications
* Significantly minimize the number of bugs that make it off your work station